Wednesday 13 March 2013

Looking through the photobox...


I love going through old photos! I love the way a photo can bring memories flooding back in. I was recently going through a few photos while I was at my mum's and through giggling at the old fashions and my dad's perm (not even kidding - he had a perm in the 80's) I found this little pic of me and a friend.

Turns out my aspirations to bake and create aren't a new thing... I may not wear a bakers outfit nor bake as a profession, but I'm happiest when I'm mixing up a batch of moist cupcakes to share with friends.

I wonder if my friend next to me followed her dreams and pursued being a cowgirl ;o)

4 comments:

  1. So cute!

    Your blog is great too, going back to check out past posts now!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC or bloglovin'??

    Kendra

    xx

    www.stoleninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute picture! i love the cowgirl outfit :)

    ReplyDelete