Wednesday 10 October 2012

Madame Zingara


If you haven't been yet, and you are in Durban, then you HAVE to make a date with Madame Zingara, Theatre of Dreams.

When this circus rolls in to town, I feel like a 6 year old again. Madame Zingara is an extravaganza of incredible entertainers, from singers to contortionists, strong men to gymnasts, all performing feats that had me squealing with excitement and covering my eyes with nerves. 

Madame Zingara is an evening not to be missed!!

The incredible mirrored tent, and enormous chandelier

The super-glam mermaid

Ushers

Face painting...

Playing around in the dress up shop

The girlies and Mr C, the evenings host

Decor? We see props...

This car would have been awesome at the drive-in!

Dress - Inlovewithfashion, Shoes - Foschini, Clutch - Vintage, Belt - Mr Price

1 comment:

  1. patricia moreira11 October 2012 at 03:48

    Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!
    I hope my blog:


    www.todacharmosa.com


    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy! ♥ hugs..


    Instangram @pathyamorinha
    http://facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa

    ReplyDelete